Halloween Can Knock Down
Can Knock Down is a game very popular with children and easily adaptable to the Halloween party. Hosting a fall party? These fun fall games are hilarious for kids, adults and any age in between! Everyone at your party can get involved in the fun with this Halloween-themed knock down game!
- number of players: from 2 children
- age: from 5 years old
- material: tin cans or plastic glasses
- Played indoors or outdoors
- Duration: 15 minutes
How to play the Halloween Can Knock Down Carnival Game?
Several solutions are possible to set up this game either in its realization or in the chosen mode of play.
1/ Keep tins. You will need at least ten of them. Decorate them with paint representing vampires, witches, ghosts or other Halloween monsters. Then use foam balls to knock down the pyramid that you have formed with your cans.
2/ Here’s another idea to get quickly a Can Knock Down game. You will only need white plastic cups. Draw 2 black eyes on it to represent a ghost. Make a pyramid with the glasses by putting as many as you want.
As the glasses are lighter, this time the children will be able to throw ping pong balls, or even more fun, they can use Nerf guns to destroy it.
The aim of the game is the same: to bring down the pyramid. Whoever drops the most cans or plastic glasses in 3 throws wins the game.
Also, this game is great for all age kids. Depending on the age of the children, you can adapt:
- the size of your pyramid
- the distance between the children and the pyramid
- the number of throws to bring down the pyramid.
- If you have older children, ask players to knock over the entire group of cans or plastic cups to win the game. This makes the game more difficult.
The educational advantages of the game
- development of gross motor skills
- develop throwing and accuracy
- play in community
- learning and listening to the rules of the game
Discover all our games to easily throw the best party ever for your kids with our printable game kits!