A to Z Christmas Holiday.
A to Z Christmas Holiday is a playful and writing game to play as a family or with friends to discover and learn in a funny way the Christmas vocabulary! Looking for more fun Christmas games? Then, discover all our ideas of games to set up to celebrate Christmas. Everyone loves a good party game, especially at Christmas.
- number of players: from 4 children
- age: from 6 years old
- supplies: paper and pencils
- Played indoors
A to Z Christmas Holiday rules
Make at least 2 teams. Avoid confusion and make sure that you provide a simple explanation of the game to the group.
Prepare in advance as many sheets as the number of participating teams.
On each sheet, write down the letters of the alphabet vertically.
Distribute one sheet per team.
The children will then have to find a Christmas-themed word for each letter.
The first team to complete their word list wins. The adult will of course have to verify that the words found are correct. If a list is wrong, then the adult will check the list of the second fastest team.
- For younger children, don’t put all the letters of the alphabet, but only the ones with the most common words.
- You can also play the game with a time limit. In this case, the team that finds the most words wins.
- Prizes and gifts are perfect for the giving spirit of the holidays. Provide prizes to the winners and small gifts to all who participated so that no one leaves the party disappointed.
The educational advantages of the game
- learning the rules
- play in a community
- learn vocabulary and spelling
- fine motor skills development
Discover all our games to easily throw the best party ever for your kids with our printable game kits!