The Angry Pirates game
Angry pirates is a fun game, easy to set up and will make kids laugh even though the goal of the game is not to laugh! So, who will be able to keep his seriousness the longest? This is a very simple game that can be played outdoors as well as indoors.
- number of players: unlimited
- ages: 5+
- materials: none
- Played indoors or outdoors
- Play time: 15 min
How to play the Angry Pirates game ?
All the guests at the party are angry pirates that cannot smile or laugh. The only way they are allowed to talk for this game is by talking in an angry pirate voice. All the other people at the party, adults and siblings are allowed to do or say anything to the people, except touch them to make them laugh. Anyone that laughs is out and can then try to get the other players to laugh. You may ask funny questions, laugh yourself, make faces… The kids will have a hard time answering as an angry pirate without smiling. You can give awards to everyone at the end such as, best irate voice, longest time not laughing, most creative…
This game is perfect for setting the mood at a birthday party, especially if it’s a pirate-themed party. Nevertheless, it is possible and even easy to adapt this game to other themes, such as knight, princess or cowboy…
The educational advantages of the game
- Generate fun atmospher
- express yourself with your body
- enhance non-verbal communication skills and oral expression
- learn to keep control of gis emotions
- stay focused
- work on your creativity to find ways to make others laugh
- put yourself in the shoes of a character.
- Play in community: social activity
- Promote rule-following: ability to follow instructions.
Discover all our games to easily throw the best party ever for your kids with our printable game kits!