Christmas Minute To Win It.
Christmas Minute to Win It party games are fun and can be played by children of all ages in small or large groups. Whether you’re planning a large indoor holiday party or a small family gathering, these games will bring laughter and fun.
They are as much fun to play as they are to watch. With these hilarious challenge games, the Christmas party is going to be a real success this year.
- number of players: from 3 children
- age: kids of all age
- supplies: materials you already have at home
- Played indoors
Christmas Minute to Win it game rules
These games require very little or inexpensive equipment. They are often materials that you already have at home.
It’s all about challenges: 1 challenge per minute.
Each challenge completed makes you score 1 point.
Depending on the number of participants, you can choose to play as a team or individually.
Examples of challenges to set up
- Place candy on a plate. Cover them with whipping cream. The children will have to pick up the candies and take them out of the plate with their hands behind their back and only with their mouths. Whoever gets the most candy out of the plate wins the challenge.
- Put pumpkin seeds on a plate. Place another empty plate next to it. The child will have to transfer as many seeds as possible to the empty plate with a straw by sucking the seed to attach it to the straw and blowing to release it.
- Place a candy in a spoon. Children will have to race without dropping the candy. If the candy falls, the race must be repeated. The winner gets the point.
- The children are seated at the table. Each one has to put a craft stick in his mouth and place on it small round objects. The one who places the most on the stick without dropping them wins the point.
- Put a candy cane in his mouth and catch with it the maximum of barley sugars placed on a plate.
- Make guess a maximum of mimes
- Make people guess as many Christmas-related words as possible by drawing.
- Guess Christmas smells.
These little challenges are examples of games to be set up. You can invent as many as you want, depending on what you have at home.
These games should last 1 minute… The goal is to make a maximum of different games one after the other.
Write down the scores of each team on a large sheet of paper at each game.
The educational advantages of the game
- learning the rules
- play in a community
- each game set up has a different interest.
Discover all our games to easily throw the best party ever for your kids with our printable game kits!