Photo scavenger hunt
Photo scavenger hunt is a simple activity to play outdoors. You can make this activity as easy or as complicated as you want. Here’s how to play photo system treasure hunt game.
- number of players: from 8 children
- age: from 5 years old
- material: sheet and pencils; items of the house or natural elements
- Played outdoors
- Duration: 40 minutes
Photo scavenger hunt game rules
4- When all the elements have been found, then they return to the adult to validate their findings. The first team that returns to see the adult with all the elements found wins the treasure hunt.
The educational advantages of the game
- develops concentration and attention
- allows you to work on the sense of observation
- develop gross motor skills
- play as a team
- learning and listening to the rules of the game
Discover all our games to easily throw the best party ever for your kids with our printable game kits!