Family Jeopardy is the perfect family reunion game for your next gathering. Does your family love trivia questions? If so then this could be a perfect game to play at family events. Your family will have a great time while they learn all about their family history. You can’t go wrong! It can be played indors or outdoors.
- number of players: from 5 players
- age: from 6 years old
- supplies: write up questions and answers about your family beforehand.
- Played outdoors or indoors
- Duration: 20 min
How to play the Family jeopardy game?
The family reunion trivia questions will all depend on each individual family; in other words, no two family reunion trivia games will be alike! Not only is family reunion trivia fun, but it’s a great way to break the ice! It provides an opportunity for family changes, such as new marriage or a new baby, to be recognized and everyone can really learn a lot about family history.
To prepare for this game, you will write up questions and answers about your family beforehand.
Questions may include things such as:
- What year did Sally graduate from college?
- What is dad middle name?
- How many generations are in our family?
- Who is the longest living family memeber with us today?
You can break the questions into categories as they do in actual Jeopardy show, and categorize them by family member or by theme. You should also assign a point value to each question. Depending on the size of your family and the age of the participants, each person can play individually or work as part of a team. After all the questions are exhausted, the person or team with the most points wins.
With all of the fun to be had at a family reunion, why not throw a trivia game into the mix? You might be surprised at the type of family reunion trivia questions that will be asked.
The educational advantages of the game
- increases brain health
- generates fun atmosphere
- improves your cognitive skills
- great exercise for your mind
- you’re able to build a community through the sharing of common knowledge
- a unique way to build relationships
Discover all our games to easily throw the best party ever for your kids with our printable game kits!